As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for interactive projects from concept through execution across all digital platforms with a primary focus on email, websites and social. You innately get responsive design and know that a great idea is nothing without great UX and solid accessibility principals. You respect brand positioning and know when to push the limits to improve the customer experience or capitalize on results. You’ll be collaborating with writers, developers, technologists, integrators, art buyers and account leads, as well as other art directors. Your goal will be to deliver solid digital solutions for products and services across many lines of business in the banking industry and over time you will understand the products and services in the organization. You love what you do and enjoy being in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Skills
- 5-7+ years of experience as a digital designer or interactive art director in an industry or with an agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Conceptualize and collaborate with creative team to create fully integrated human experiences and develop digital communications; user-friendly accessible websites and media including websites, microsites, email, banners and social touch points within a Mobile-First strategy.
- Interpret and implement the brand expression and create solutions that elevate the brand experience
- Work with developers and programmers to ensure designs are functionally and technologically sound
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication
- Be a collaborator and team player
- Ability to understand target audience’s needs and behaviors while incorporating best practices and channel knowledge to promote advanced solutions for the user experience that will drive results
- Advanced understanding of Mobile-First creative and design development
- The ability to establish job specifications to conform to project scope and budget parameters
- Organization skills to maintain job folders, assets and other project-related documentation
- Show the flexibility to fulfill design, execution and testing roles
- Agile methodology
- Scrum certification
DIVERSITY INCLUSION + CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and the ability to share that knowledge
- Proficiency in Flash/After Effects and motion design
- Solid skills in Sketch
- Be proficient working with email testing tools such as ExactTarget, ReturnPath, Litmus and how to interpret results
- Deep understanding and proficiency in accessibility design and standards for the web such as WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines), Web Content, User Agents, Authoring Tools, Operable UI, Nav, etc.
- Demonstrate some skills using Compressor, Final Cut Studio and QuickTime.
- Use MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.