|Editor/Motion Graphics Specialist|
EDITOR/MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER – MEMPHIS, TN
Work with producers and clients within a digital media department to creatively and technically execute post production and delivery of corporate video stories.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interface and consult with all stakeholders (Producers, Production Team, Client) throughout each project to ensure their needs are met
· Receive storyboard, creative brief, script and outline of footage and shot list, transcript of interviews. Collect materials and create video projects to meet creative and overall client objectives
· Bring fresh ideas to the table; make creative decisions based on written scripts or input from client, and ensure quality-control and consistency on final project
· Perform creative editorial functions including weaving elements of the message together for effective storytelling
· Ensure visual and thematic continuity throughout the production process
· Color/sound correct, add motion graphics, visual effects, insert photos, info-graphics, text and optional effects, select sound/music, oversee narration recording and develop final products
· Able to lead creative solutions for each project as requested
· Perform technical editorial functions including rough cuts, graphic design & integration, audio sweetening, and export of projects in various formats
· Work quickly and accurately, following company branding guidelines
· Conduct client review, receive feedback and revise the production until it meets expected quality and specification
· Study the creative marketplace; stay current with trends and new technologies
· Study and understand client culture and business messaging to inform storytelling
· Other duties as assigned
· Proficiency and current experience with various editing/compression software
· Expertise in designing 2D and 3D graphics for digital products
· Experience with Quantel is a plus
· Excellent storytelling skills
· Ability to work effectively with senior management, corporate executives and production colleagues in a formal, corporate environment
· Command of modern digital video production, equipment and processes
· Customer service orientation; Professional presence and superior client relationship skills
· Extreme attention to detail
· Positive attitude, initiative, energy and enthusiasm
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Candidates must be able to provide impressive samples/reels demonstrating superior editing skills
· Bachelor's degree in Video/Film Production, Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field OR comparable work experience
· 8+ years’ experience in corporate filmmaking, video editing/production obtained through working with an advertising/creative agency, production house or in-house video department.
DIVERSITY INCLUSION + CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Would you like to apply to this job?