Work on floor in Studio or field during live events
Attend pre-production meetings as needed, as well as show setup and rehearsal days
Understand and follow ROS (run of show) correctly
Give direction to the crew, talent and guests/audience in the room
Duties & Responsibilities
- Relay instructions from the Producer and Director to talent and/or guests
- Give time cues, camera cues, etc.
- Help the Producer with whatever needs may arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be willing to offer full and half day rates when required
- Comfort and understanding of all aspects of production
- Ability to perform well under pressure and live event situations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Computer skills
- Positive attitude, initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Desire to learn and become familiar with client-specific setup, equipment, culture, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, corporate executives and production colleagues in a corporate, team environment
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a studio role on live broadcast programming is preferred
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.