Operate the VizRt graphics system for contribution into live and pre-recorded programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- • Operate VizRt graphics computer in order to add text and graphics to live and pre-recorded programs
- • Operate INews program run-down system used as a guide for calling up pre-loaded text and graphics
- • Check and correct spelling of straps and graphics prior to air
- • Manage graphics content as it corresponds to the rundown for live and pre-recorded programs
- • Create straps and tags using existing pre-loaded templates
- • Create and manage graphic templates in ORAD Switcher and Viz
- • Coordinate with graphics and IT departments from both local and international bureaus regarding any template updates or graphic design roll-outs
- • Delete unneeded content in the VizRt and ORAD, to maintain sufficient capacity and functionality
- • Work closely and provide feedback to Director, Technical Director and Producers ensuring QC and functionality of all graphics content
- • Work as a team member in synchronization with the gallery crew
- • Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- • Knowledge of programs timing, content and flow
- • Strong communication skills a must
- • Must be a strong speller along with the ability to type quickly
- • Knowledge of all the roles involved in a studio program
- • Ability to multi-task
- • Knowledge of News & Current Affairs helpful
- • Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- • Ability to communicate quickly and effectively
- • Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- • Must have good color vision and good visual acuity
- • Must be organized and punctual
- • A knowledge of the Arabic language would be a distinct advantage
Education & Experience
- • Bachelor’s degree or technical qualification preferred in a graphics or media production related field
- • Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a live broadcast studio environment with 2 years’ focused on studio graphics
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.