This position is responsible for the execution of the creative and video production processes starting from concept through to delivery. This role will provide valuable support for the internal stakeholders, World Wide Marketing team, A/V Producers, and Creative Operations to ensure that video projects along with their associated campaigns are delivered punctually and within budget. Needs to be a highly resourceful and a proactive leader who can manage expectations while ensuring all project needs are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review creative briefs/job requests, identifying creative development needs, timeline, budget, delivery specs and assets required
- Develop, maintain and track timelines and budgets for all projects
- Build and maintain positive relationships by supporting stakeholders needs
- Troubleshoot problems to reach goals while managing punctual delivery and budget
- Communication with all parties confirming that all requests, feedback, approvals, assets, timelines and budgets have been communicated and agreed upon
- Regularly publish project status and report key summaries to all stakeholders
- Negotiate and resolve production and post production budgetary demands and resource scheduling with the help of the Creative Operations Team
- Shepard projects thru approval processes before releasing
- Attend shoots and operate as the Production Supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- Relentless for seeing projects from inception through to completion
- Strategic thought partner and strong team player
- Experience working with project management tools such as Workfront, Jira, MS Project, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Result-driven, fast learner and able to work in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with little-to-no supervision
- Demonstrate strong strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational abilities with a strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook — Mac / PC
Education & Experience
- 6-8 years of creative project management, preferably within an corporate environment or creative agency
- Advanced knowledge of video processes involving pre-production, production, post-production, equipment and software
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel with geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrated strong customer relationships, creating long-term, loyal partnerships
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Working knowledge with Adobe CC Suite
- Effective public speaking skills
- Bilingual, preferably in Spanish
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.