Operational point-person for virtual studio and broadcast systems within the production environment. Supporting and consulting video producers in the development of enhanced story-telling using the studio production capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical and operational oversight for all Digital Media Center production events including live, recorded, and remote productions
- Use augmented reality and virtual sets to overcome the limitations of traditional studio environments
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results and leverage corporate strengths/capability
- Proactively engage with all content creation teams and find opportunity to use studio and resources
- Act as in-house Tech Manager, or TD as needed to leverage knowledge base and save costs
- Develop and communicate best practices for studio environment and archive process documentation
- Strategically drive the technology in the production/broadcast environment to ensure proper growth scalable to demand
- Work closely with department personnel in any aspect of logistical and operational coordination
- Manage project and facility scheduling for staff, freelancers and clients using internal software
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of service to our clients (other business units within the company)
- Assist with studio and location shoots on occasion, travel as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous virtual studio experience
- A positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help
- Performs well under pressure; Well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including team personnel, clients and vendors to establish productive, ongoing relationships
- Strong results orientation to deliver seamless and timely services to customers
- Familiarity with 3D design software, 3D Maya preferred
- Familiar with media and production terminology
Education & Experience
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Video/Film Production or related field is preferred
- 4+ years agency or video production experience
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.