TeamPeople is seeking a PowerPoint Designer to work as a key member of a team to create high-quality images and effective motion graphics for various projects and storytelling. We are looking for a creative agency-level graphics design professional.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with staff, crew and Producer(s) to complete original video & digital media projects
- Visualize and verbalize creative graphic storytelling strategies prior to project kickoff
- Conceive and design a wide range of sophisticated graphic design storytelling
- Develop unique, clean, high-end slide decks to support desired messages/campaigns
- Execute contemporary infographics, logos, icons and digital illustrations
- Develop fresh pipeline of best-in-class design concepts, layouts and templates
- Conform to project-specific design requirements, from conservative to corporate edgy
- Manage projects, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Assure error-free content that follows brand guidelines
- Problem-solve and prioritize projects in a fast-paced agency production environment
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Operate effectively on a professional, digital content storage platform
- Manage project output and storage of final deliverables
- Communicate project progress via daily emails and production resources calendar
- Make creative decisions regarding the design of projects based on written scripts or input from producer, director, and/or client, and ensuring quality control and consistency on final project
- Manage output of deliverables as well as archiving projects
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor engineering of edit/design suite and media asset storage system
- Integrate design elements into finished video projects, presentations, web or print materials
- Work closely with internal staff, freelancers and clients to obtain desired results on video and graphic design projects
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of service to our clients
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must be proactive and a team player
- Professional experience in an advertising agency, design studio, production house or national TV/top local market is required
- A strong companion demo reel or portfolio documenting experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint software and processes is required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Creative Cloud (i.e. Premier Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, and Illustrator) is required
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is preferred
- Experience with professional-grade, digital content storage platforms is preferred
- Capable of concept development and storyboarding
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Fully capable of accurate time and resource budgeting
- Ability to conform to client-specific design requirements, from conservative to cutting edge
- Sensitivity and tact in dealing with staff/partners/clients at different levels in a very diverse environment.
- Strong results orientation with a flexible attitude to deliver seamless and timely services to customers
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Art, Electronic Media, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years editing & design experience in corporate media
- Broadcast or eLearning design experience helpful
- Candidates should have reel/samples available online/electronically for review
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.