We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic UX Research specialist, to join an ad-hoc project team designing a ‘search’ product.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- Manage, design and conduct qualitative and quantitative user research and test user feedback on design concepts:
- Plan and perform 1:1 interviews, focus groups, contextual inquiries and usability testing
- Map and analyze users’ journeys, identify and refine personas
- Analyze usage data from existing Search platform.
- Determine user needs by using task-focused analysis
- Wireframe design suggestions using interactive tools and Adobe design platforms. Reiterate/improve design based on research results on a fast pace.
- Synthesize and analyze research results and quickly turn around data into meaningful reports, recommendations and executable design concepts.
- Advise on information architecture design based on research result and on best practices.
- Review professional literature and recommend on best practices for overall UX/UI for Search platforms and related web pages.
- Work closely with all stakeholders: creative director, designers, IT leads and product management teams to conceptualize designs and to improve existing features.
- Draft a post-implementation UX research plan, for future quality validation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Practical, hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies, user-centered design methodologies and behavioral analysis - particularly in prototype environments.
- Ability to creatively come up with appropriate research and usability methods for given research questions.
- Experience with information architecture and content strategy
- Excellent ability to communicate insights and recommendations via written presentations to various stakeholders.
- Proficiency in InVision/Sketch/Adobe XD
- In-depth understanding of UI design
- Deep Understanding of web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
- Preferred: proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite design applications
- Preferred: Experience with Search Engine/ Search pages design and testing
- A down-to-earth person who is a team player, problem-solver, optimistic and ready to take new challenges.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in users’ research in a consumer company, academic setting, Government or Nonprofit.
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, Social Science, Cognitive Science, Computer Science or related field
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.