TeamPeople is seeking Motion Graphic Artists freelancers to work as a key member of a team to create high-quality videos and effective motion graphics for various projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with staff, crew and Producer(s) to complete original video & digital media projects
- Coordinate all aspects of Editing as needed; interface with client and producer; work closely with clients to ensure their needs are met and offer creative solutions for each project
- Make creative decisions regarding the design of projects based on written scripts or input from producer, director, and/or client, and ensuring quality control and consistency on final project
- Manage output of deliverables as well as archiving projects; Fluent in video encoding solutions & compression
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor engineering of edit/design suite and media asset storage system
- Demonstrate understanding branding & marketing strategies and implementation
- Provide design services in support of video, web and other assigned projects
- Integrate design elements into finished video projects, presentations, web or print materials
- Work closely with internal staff, freelancers and clients to obtain desired results on video and graphic design projects
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of service to our clients
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must be proactive and a team player
- Proficient in both Mac & PC operation; have proficiency in several areas of related post production & design software such as After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Maya, Flash, Quark, Motion, Smoke, Dreamweaver, 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D
- Be able to edit on using Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Capable of concept development and storyboarding
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Familiar with all types of video production equipment & processed
- Fully capable of accurate time and resource budgeting
- Ability to conform to client-specific design requirements, from conservative to cutting edge
- Sensitivity and tact in dealing with staff/partners/clients at different levels in a very diverse environment.
- Strong results orientation with a flexible attitude to deliver seamless and timely services to customers
- Candidate should be willing to travel nationally and internationally on occasion
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Art, Electronic Media, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years editing & design experience in corporate media
- Broadcast or eLearning design experience helpful
- Candidates should have reel/samples available online/electronically for review
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.