Creative, quick-thinking, self-motivated designer responsible for conceptualizing, developing and delivering innovative designs/solutions for highly creative print design and interactive projects using HTML and CSS knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with all stakeholders: creative director, IT leads and product management teams to conceptualize designs and to improve existing features.
- Support the overall efforts of the Creative Services team
- Conceptualize and create client-specific designs, both still and motion/video
- Translate and extend the vision of the internal clients, while pitching concepts and ideas to stakeholders
- Collaboratively executes innovative creative projects through solid design layout and ensures projects are completed within deadlines and parameters
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines and ensures high-quality delivery with a strong attention to detail
- Study the creative marketplace; stays current with trends and new technologies – including online publishing methods
- Prepare design presentations including mock-ups and mounting
- Plan and create initial layouts for diverse types of publications, from posters to magazines, reports and digital projects
- Collect, read, interpret and use related reference and client briefs to deliver their message with an innovative creative layout
- Demonstrate understanding of branding and marketing strategies and implementation
- Provide ROI analysis of marketing campaigns and make suggestions for improvements
- Maintain accurate project time recording using Management Information System (MIS)
- Execute on all phases of the design process – wireframing, prototyping, creating pixel-perfect comps ready for final hand-off to engineering of a simple, clean, and attractive UI.
- Reiterate/improve design based on research results on a fast pace.
- Participate/Lead qualitative user research to determine problems and solutions for our users. Quickly turn around data into executable design concepts.
- Advise on information architecture design, based on research result and on best practices.
- Identify design solutions from different niches that could be implemented in our platform successfully
Skills & Qualifications
- Effective communication skills (face-to-face and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrating initiative and focused determination
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and support team member
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Performs well under pressure and delivers on tight deadline
- Comfortable working with low and high-fidelity prototypes, knowing when each is appropriate
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, HCI, Computer Science or equivalent field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in UX/UI design for web-based products
- Strong portfolio of UI/visual design work that demonstrates experience working on projects from empathy to iteration
- Proficiency in InVision/Sketch/Adobe XD
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Deep Understanding of web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.