Join the Sports Data Asset Management team, building the foundation to support the creation and execution of innovative and compelling enterprise-focused content and creative assets. The Digital Asset Specialist is the point person for the Digital Asset Management system. This person provides content organization and archiving services, updates metadata and evaluates its accuracy to ensure quality and integrity and advises on workflow and process for new initiatives or enhancements. The Digital Asset Specialist ingests, classifies, organizes, manages, maintains, controls, and secures assets in the DAM. The Specialist also works with external partners to manage their access to a leading Fortune 500's digital assets/Intellectual Property.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain a DAM system for all internal and partner assets; digitize, upload, organize, and maintain, while considering all policies and infrastructure requirements
- Operates as the the DAM platform owner and acts as gatekeeper of the DAM ensuring high quality of assets and content, recommends processes and workflows, and maintains consistency and DAM governance standards
- Act as liaison with all 3rd party users. Promote, train and field user inquiries from technical issues to content questions, to resolve or refer
- Maintain an active registry of DAM users and required permissions working with DAM tool owner, using the contractual obligations between Intel and parties as a guide
- Understand and interpret the IP usage rights granted to Intel under the contractual obligations
- Create workflow for the use of assets with DAM
- Create archival protocols and procedures and assist with table updating, new field creation and basic system enhancements as instructed
- Conduct regular asset audits to ensure published assets are relevant and appropriately catalogued and tagged
- Lead the data and asset migration process, cleaning and mapping assets prior to ingestion and quality control checks after migration
- Define an end of life asset life cycle strategy
- Works closely with Creative Services project manager to establish and maintain best practice workflow for ingesting new and updated assets
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in setting up and maintaining enterprise-scale asset management systems
- Understanding of maintaining and improving taxonomy & metadata schemas within DAM, and establishing and maintaining governance standards for the data
- Familiarity with database & cataloguing software, DAM systems, as well as post production and media technologies
- Detail oriented, well-organized and manages time well
- Positive energy, consistent, flexible, and customer-service oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent demands
Education & Experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Knowledge of file formats (digital, print, video) and distribution requirements of different channels
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.