The primary purpose of this job is to responsible for providing marketing intelligence reporting on marketing campaigns. The Manager of Digital Marketing will leverage data analysis to identify KPI’s and objectives, and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders to power an iterative digital marketing strategy. In addition, this position will assist with developing and executing the organization’s digital marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide marketing intelligence and reporting in the areas of digital, social, website, and other owned analytics. Specially:
- Evaluate and define metrics and frameworks
- Understand root causes of changes in metrics and communicate insights effectively
- Identify levers to move key metrics
- Build and automate dashboards and reports
- Synthesize data from a variety of sources into actionable marketing plans at the department, campaign, channel, and tactical levels.
- Ability to translate complex data into digestible, visual reports and present finding to teams in a concise, relatable and articulate manner to all team members, business units, and senior level management.
- Report out to marketing team on performance on a bi-weekly basis; partner with internal teams and/or vendors to build dashboards so team members can access performance data in real time
- Create and manage reporting to external partners as required.
- Work closely with the UX, IT and product teams to develop campaign strategy reporting methods and solutions.
- Work closely with UX, IT to implement and test all technical components required for marketing campaign launch to include QA testing, custom campaign pages, pixel placement, tracking and more.
- Assist with contract review and approval as relates the afore mentioned items.
- Identify complex business challenges for A/B testing; leverage first and third party data to draw actionable conclusions.
- Work closely with management to develop and execute multi-channel digital advertising strategies to support internal product teams and traditional marketing efforts.
- Stay current on all digital marketing technology and industry trends.
- Assist with special marketing projects as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to take big data sets and translate into simple, actionable insights.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices a must.
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics is required.
- Experience working with Tableau and Salesforce preferred.
- Experience working on digital platforms including web and mobile and/or customer messaging platforms.
- Experience developing and managing analytical reports for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be an enthusiastic team player.
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications, conflict management, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of financial institution operations, preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing required. Master’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Marketing and advertising campaigns is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a manager is required.
- This position may supervise employees.
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.