We are seeking a Digital Media Specialist to be leveraged by the Center and Global technical community to coach, support and teach our technical team and accelerate the creation of technical digital content. Provide digital media support to our technical community in the production of the desired technical content which includes but is not limited to; Technical application videos, photos, podcasts, training videos, webinars, social media content and live tv streaming.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Directly support The Centre technical community with digital content production
- Responsible for using, transporting, maintaining and storing owned AV equipment before-during-after digital content production based out of The Centre.
- Ensures all technical media content created is archived in accordance with client’s record retention policies and asset management strategies and platforms.
- Manage and coordinate all production aspects of the project including video recording and simple editing
- Coach, guide and mentor internal technical customers regarding proper planning for digital production and post production editing.
- Coordinates fixed and mobile studio scheduling for the Center technical employees.
- Provide assistance to the Center technical employees if they would like to use external freelance digital content editors for larger editing jobs (i.e. 1+ day of editing work)
- Assists the Digital Hub Technical Forum team with the creation of a process for requesting, scheduling, conducting and tracking utilization of the Digital Hub.
- Communicated global best practice and act as the global technical teams “go-to” consultant on digital content creation
- Provide advice/guidance to global teams in the development of global playbooks, training and best practice examples for priority digital tools.
- Maintain a log of all AV equipment and studios available to the global technical community with key contacts to enable best practice use.
- Provide coaching and training to the technical community on using the AV equipment and editing software available to them – from professional film studios to mobile device filming and editing
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented skills working with technical employees providing both coaching and teaching elements as the digital assets are produced.
- International mindset with understanding of social media
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity being flexible in supporting a diverse set of customer’s needs.
- “Hands On” skills in the creation of demos, training and product use digital content working collaboratively with the internal technical customer.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years of media production experience including broad working knowledge of video recording/editing, audio recording/editing, lighting, streaming, videoconferencing/webinars, digital file formats, video storage and manipulation and intra and internet applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Light Room software.
- Knowledge of editing software platforms and “hands on” experience editing videos
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.