An in-house creative & production group of a Fortune 500 company is approaching a new era. We are creating a world class organization where we create and oversee the development of compelling consumer and B2B communications for video, broadcast, print, retail, and digital brand expressions across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation and we are about to let the world know what we are up to!
Provide high-end artistic vision and creative agency video expertise to global integrated agency and its clients. Collaborate to develop creative concepts, innovative campaigns and thoughtful communications. Develop a strong relationship with marketing and business partners and deliver world class work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acting on the project aims communicated by the client, set an overall creative vision appropriate for the nature of the communication and the media utilized
- Oversee the creative process by collaborating with team and clients or work individually to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts, develop related creative briefs
- Oversee work to ensure excellence and artistry in quality and brand consistency
- Interface with client and client staff; work closely with clients to ensure their needs are met and offer creative solutions for each project
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to meet client objectives and offer cutting edge concepts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- A superb understanding of design, copy, video and web best practices and guidelines
- Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel communications
- Demonstrated success in conceptualizing and effectively pitching creative ideas
- Capable of strategic positioning of communications events and collateral
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise individuals and small teams
- Understanding of all types of media production and creative project management
- Strong results orientation with a flexible attitude to deliver seamless and timely services
- Candidate should be willing to travel nationally and internationally on occasion
Education & Experience
- 5+ years production or digital media experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Marketing, Communications, Media or similar is required
- Samples of work available electronically
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.