Seeking a proactive, professional, and detail-oriented office assistant to handle daily organization, scheduling, invoicing and administrative business functions of a busy marketing communications office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- • Work closely with department personnel in all aspects of logistical, operational coordination as assigned
- • Provide support and work closely with department personnel in all aspects of office organization
- • Monitor incoming office requests; communicate with stakeholders regarding project progress and status
- • Track budgets and reconcile expenses, organize and verify incoming invoices, receipts
- Coordinate calendars, staff schedules and manage appointments
- Manage, stock and re-stock office supplies; manage office printers, coordinate catering
- Troubleshoot audio conference and telepresence technology with technicians
- Greet visitors, work with security on registering guests
- Work with facilities to handle low level building issues and stakeholders to manage furniture supplies
- Coordinate special events
- Serve as a point-of-contact for incoming requests and relay necessary information to team members
- Schedule travel and make guest arrangements
- Work with staff and vendor companies to prepare for first and last day in office for employees, contractors or vendor partners
- Build productive working relationships with key internal corporate partners such as IT, Facilities, etc.
- Develop and maintain effective historical reference system to record meeting discussions, any relevant research, and contact information for vendors and partners
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of service to our clients
- Travel to local San Francisco office as needed (
- Undertake special projects, other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- A positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality in a corporate environment
- Performs well and stays calm under pressure, while maintaining attention to detail and an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including team personnel, clients and vendors to establish productive, ongoing relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word. Must be able to create and format spreadsheets, apply functions & formulas, merge & sort data
- Familiarity with creative and marketing industry terminology
- Strong results orientation to deliver seamless and timely services to customers
- May require after-hours and weekend work
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is required
- 3+ years’ experience either in office, event or project management
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.