|Web/ HTML Developer|
Seeking driven and creative Web Developer to work with a client on short term projects to provide creative solutions and develop powerful and effective interactive websites.
· Proficient in HTML and ASP, able to code in Microsoft environment
· Highly proficient with ShareFile
· Understands how to create an interactive PDF within a microsite
· Database back-end, HTML5 and plug-in development a major plus
· Demonstrated impressive design skills; branding & marketing strategies and implementation
· Capable of concept development and able to conform to client-specific design requirements, from conservative to cutting edge
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills
· Proficient with working on or off site and able to provide deliverables on time and remotely
· Available to client requests and fully capable of accurate time and resource budgeting
· Capable of working in fast-paced corporate environment
Responsibilities & Duties
· Manage output of deliverables as well as archiving or multi-purposing projects for future use
Education & Experience:
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Would you like to apply to this job?