Provide daily technical A/V and media support to clients and assistance to a team of technicians, communicating to clients; servicing a high-end conferencing, meeting & event and audio visual environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills; Must be creative and flexible in interacting & communicating with coworkers and clients, often under deadline pressure.
- Ability to read, speak and effectively communicate
- Proactive attitude and solid work ethic
- Must have knowledge of audio signal flow, camera and lighting techniques
- Proficient with computer systems used in multimedia production
- Good word processing and Power Point skills
- Understanding of the various types of signals (i.e., audio, video and computer) used with common audiovisual equipment
- Good knowledge of current industry practices, standards and procedures relevant to audio-visual service
- Must have a commitment to excellence and to ongoing education/training and to the mastery of his or her craft
- Skilled with hand and power tools
- Additional skills such as audio recording, camera operation, editing, or field experience are desirable
- The duties of this position require the ability to bend, kneel, crawl, climb ladders and to stand for long periods of time
- Candidate must be capable of working at heights and have good balance
- Candidate may be required to lift heavy equipment up to 50 pounds
Skills & Qualifications
- Operate conference room systems including projection systems, audio mixing and distribution systems, A/V device control systems, interpretation systems, professional level video and audio recorders, audio and videoconferencing systems.
- Set up PowerPoint and other presentations, connecting notebook and desktop computers with display interfaces to portable and installed data projectors; able to correctly size and adjust a data image on-screen
- Set up audio systems consisting of microphones, mixer, amplifier, and speakers and adjust system for good speech level with no feedback; other audio sources such as computer audio and/or CD/DVD playback may also be required to hook up to mixer
- Transport, assemble, operate equipment used in multimedia production.
- Set up and perform playback from tape, DVDs and hard drive media
- Record output of audio mixer to tape and/or hard drive/mp3 recorders
- Travel to remote site to perform duties as assigned
- Audio / Video equipment troubleshooting
- Special projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media, Audio or related field preferred; or Technical school training with electronics training and related experience
- Infocomm CTS certification preferred
- 3+ years experience with the setup, operation and troubleshooting of conference rooms, auditoriums, theatre or broadcast environment
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.