Serve as a vital and key support member on team that is a liaison between departments, various partners and vendors. Organize and coordinate executive outreach and oversee special projects within the department. Will coordinate departments schedule and overall corporate projects. Must have an enthusiastic, can do attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with department heads in all aspects of logistical and operational coordination
- Plan and arrange project specific travel arrangements in conjunction with department executives; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Positive, upbeat and professional demeanor
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks; manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Provide office management and onboarding support for other departments including ordering supplies/materials, equipment, and furniture. Assist with temporary staffing, messenger/courier, framing, distributing assets, compiling presentation materials, setting up new vendors, processing check requests and invoices, UPS shipments, new employee onboarding and other duties.
- Support special projects assigned in the areas of post-production, facilities, media management/media library, engineering, broadcast operations, client services, and office management.
- Responsible for organizing and leading department events at the direction of the head of the department
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the schedule is followed and respected. Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Serve in a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Executive’s time and office. Work closely and effectively with the Executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management team while handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assist with organization and production of events and meetings
- Assist with Media Library project that will centralize all media assets. Purge, consolidate, catalog and ship offsite video/audio assets.
- Assist the Scheduling department with daily needs, including reconciling work orders in ScheduAll, compiling billing reports for freelance staff that are tracked by management, communicating with audio engineers/editors/producers on daily project updates and any other duties assigned.
- Assist the Global Distribution team with updating metadata in all databases to ensure tracking of most up to date and complete information available.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong results orientation to support department and delivering seamless and timely executives and clients. Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Self-Starter with a willingness to jump in and tackle any project or task needed.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
- Demonstrated ability for a clear, consistent and customer service-oriented style with the capability of adopting the style, tone and voice of our company to external production companies.
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including department personnel clients and vendors to establish production ongoing relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Familiarity with and production terminology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience at a talent agency preferred.
Education & Experience
- Experience with post-facility scheduling and coordination.
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital production.
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.