Our Internationally recognized client is in search of a Freelance Corporate Event photographer to help in a busy studio and event setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Capture reportage/photojournalistic images during events, conferences, standard office settings, and on location that tell stories and portray people to the highest aesthetic, editorially sound, and technical standards
- Interface and communicate with colleagues and internal customers to assess still photography
- Determine appropriate camera settings and lighting parameters with attention to detail and a
- focus on getting the image right in camera.
- Perform technical editorial functions for still images including processing, delivery and archiving
- Work with a team to deliver the highest quality product with the most effective customer service
- Report to the senior photographer in order to provide the adequate support required
- Be constantly vigilant throughout all projects for correct details and quality end product
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot high‑end photographic equipment including cameras, lenses, tripods and lighting
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in photography in a corporate/ngo/government setting
- Ability to work in a corporate/business setting and provide creative direction when asked
- Proficient in Adobe Camera Raw, Bridge, Photoshop, & Lightroom
- A flexible attitude, excellent verbal & non‑verbal communication skills and the ability to
- multitask in a fast‑paced environment are essential
- Customer service orientation; professional presence and superior client relationship skills
- Ability to work 10+ hour days, weeknights, and weekends
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Associates in Media Arts Preferred or 4+ years of professional event photography
- A virtual portfolio showcasing work samples
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.