Our international client is seeking a Freelance Digital Media Specialist to assist on assignments on an as needed basis
Duties & Responsibilities
- Capture reportage/photo-journalistic images during events and conferences in a
- non‑government organization that tell stories and portray people to the highest aesthetic, editorially sound, and technical standards
- Tether capture passport photographs, color correct, replace background, print, and archive identification images
- Strong attention to detail to include correct accountability of unit numbers, names, keywords, and other metadata
- Print ready post production: global and targeted adjustments for events, portraits, and stock images
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot high‑end photographic equipment including cameras, lenses, tripods and lighting
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the photo department; supports
- managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Ability to provide photo coverage on weeknights
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work in a corporate/business setting and provide creative direction when asked
- Digital Technician experience in studio preferred
- Tether capture experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, & Lightroom
- A flexible attitude, excellent verbal & non‑verbal communication skills and the ability to
- multitask in a fast‑paced environment are essential.
- Customer service orientation; professional presence and superior client relationship skills
- PC and Mac proficiency
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in media, digital arts, and/or video production and photography
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.