Dynamic, self-motivated, externally focused team member is responsible for working closely with our staffing clients to assess their needs, and use industry and proprietary techniques to source, screen, interview, and refer candidates. The person in this role must possess considerable skill in discovery and interview techniques, and a curiosity and ability to learn a range of existing and emerging positions in the industry. This role is also responsible for managing projects, events and personnel for corporate and creative multimedia clients. Ideal candidate has entrepreneurial spirit, a positive and proactive attitude and outgoing personality
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a point-of-contact for incoming client requests, requests for quotes and proposals
- Manage logistics, schedule and hire crew, book equipment and provide outstanding customer service for client creative multimedia projects globally
- Deliver accurate contracts, agreements and other documents and files pertaining to client relationships and talent representation, ensure they are properly executed
- Create accurate invoicing, tracking & reporting; Interface internally with Accounting, Payroll and Human Resources
- Recruit & interview new applicants and freelance resources for the talent database; participate in domestic and international recruiting efforts for creative & technical personnel. Servicing the creative services, in-house agency and audio visual landscape, roles and daily hires may include AR/VR, digital media production, design, motion and post-production, AV, engineering, and operational roles.
- Interface internally with Human Resources to support human resources processes by conducting onboarding, administering tests; scheduling appointments; assisting employee orientation; maintaining records and information to ensure documents and files pertaining to talent representation are complete and confidential. Provides briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Actively work to identify, develop and maintain relationships with corporate and creative clients, and a wide variety of creative and technical talent around the country
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of client service possible
- Assist Account Managers with key account support including transitions, sourcing and vetting talent, preparing documents for client review, and data entry
- Attend business development meetings and presentations; Participate in external company initiatives and marketing efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Immediate responsiveness to client requests; Perform well under pressure
- Demonstrated concise, friendly and professional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of sense of urgency; actively listens to others and acts upon information gained
- Can effectively conduct business face-to-face, on the phone, via email and video
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of creative, technical and production roles
- Able to mediate and resolve challenging production situations
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and support team members
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including team personnel, clients and vendors to establish productive, ongoing relationships
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to negotiate with clients and talent
- Passion for business development, networking and building connections
- Inquisitive nature and desire to learn more
- Proficiency with MS Office; able to create forms, tables, charts and formulas
- Accurate typing ability and able to quickly learn new software systems, familiarity with social media platforms and Salesforce platform a plus
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 5%)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media, Communications, Marketing or related field required
- 5 years’ client management, project management or project administration experience
- Experience recruiting and/or interviewing new hires, full time, part time or freelance
- PR, Sales, Human Resources, payroll, staffing, crewing experience helpful
Use the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with Internet Explorer).
Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service Statement
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.